1) GENERAL INFORMATION
The interested parties are informed of the following general profiles, valid for all areas of treatment:
• all the data of the subjects with whom we interface are treated in a lawful, correct and transparent manner, in compliance with the general principles set out in Art.5 of the GDPR and Article 11 of the Code;
• specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access, pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR and Article 31 of the Code.
References and rights of the interested parties
• the Data Controller is the undersigned Company, in the person of the legal representative pro-tempore, to whom it is possible to contact (freely through the contact details indicated on this site) to exercise all the rights provided for by art.15-21 of the GDPR and by Art. 7 of the Code (right of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability, opposition), as well as revoke a previously granted consent; in case of failure to reply to their requests, the interested parties can lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GDPR – Art.13, paragraph 2, letter d).
2) DATA PROCESSING CONNECTED WITH THE FUNCTIONING OF THIS SITE
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
What are cookies: Cookies are short fragments of text (letters and / or numbers) that allow the web server to store on the client (the browser) information to be reused during the same visit to the site (session cookies) or later , even after days (persistent cookies). Cookies are stored, according to user preferences, by the single browser on the specific device used (computer, tablet, smartphone). Similar technologies, such as, for example, web beacons, transparent GIFs and all forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to gather information on user behavior and use of services. In the continuation of this information we will refer to cookies and all similar technologies simply by using the term “cookies”.
Possible types of first-party cookies and how to manage preferences
CATEGORY PURPOSE MANAGEMENT OF PREFERENCES
Browsing or session technicians To guarantee the normal navigation and use of the site Through the main browsers it is possible to:
• Block by default the reception of all (or some) types of cookies
• View the analytical list of the cookies used
• Remove all or some of the installed cookies
For information on setting individual browsers see specific paragraph. It should be noted that blocking or deleting cookies could compromise the navigability of the site.
Analytical technicians Collect information on the number of visitors and on the pages displayed
Functional Technicians Allow browsing according to a series of selected criteria
Profiling Create profiles related to the user in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences
Management of preferences through the main browsers The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings of their browser (we point out that, by default, almost all web browsers are set to automatically accept cookies). The setting can be modified and defined specifically for different websites and web applications. In addition, the best browsers allow you to define different settings for cookies “owners” and those of “third parties”. Usually, cookies are set up from the “Preferences”, “Tools” or “Options” menu.
Si riportano di seguito i link alle guide per le gestione dei cookie dei principali browser:
Internet Explorer [versione mobile]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
Safari [versione mobile]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
• www.allaboutcookies.org (per maggiori informazioni sulle tecnologie cookies e sul loro funzionamento)
• www.youronlinechoices.com/it/a-proposito (consente agli utenti di opporsi all’installazione dei principali cookie di profilazione)
• www.garanteprivacy.it/cookie (raccolta dei principali interventi normativi in materia da parte dell’Autorità Garante Italiana)
The site may contain data collection forms designed to guarantee the navigator any services / features (eg: request information, registrations, etc.).
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
(GDPR-Art.13, comma 1, lett.c) The identification and contact data necessary to respond to the requests of the interested parties could be requested. The submission of the request is subject to specific, free and informed consent (GDPR-Art.6, comma1, lett.a)
Scope of communication
(GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 1, lett.e, f) The data are processed exclusively by authorized and trained personnel (GDPR-Art.29) or by any persons responsible for maintaining the web platform or providing of the service (appointed in this case external managers). The data will not be disclosed or transferred to non-EU countries.
Data retention period
(GDPR-Art.13, paragraph 2, letter a) Data are kept for times compatible with the purpose of the collection
(GDPR-Art.13, comma 2, lett.f) The provision of data related to the mandatory fields is necessary to obtain an answer, while the optional fields are aimed at providing the staff with other useful elements to facilitate contact.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail and / or ordinary mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. If the sender sends his / her curriculum to submit his / her professional application, he / she remains solely responsible for the relevance and accuracy of the data sent. It should be noted that any curriculum without the authorization to process data will be immediately deleted.
3) TREATMENT OF DATA CONNECTED WITH THE RELATIONSHIPS ESTABLISHED WITH CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
3.1 Object of the treatment
The organization processes personal identifying data of customers / suppliers (for example, name, surname, company name, personal / fiscal data, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) and their operational contacts (name surname and contact data) acquired and used in the provision of the services provided.
3.2 Purpose and legal basis of processing
Data are processed for:
• conclude contractual / professional relationships;
• fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships, as well as manage the necessary communications connected to them;
• fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority
• exercise a legitimate interest and a right of the Holder (for example: the right of defense in court, the protection of credit positions, the ordinary internal needs of an operational, managerial and accounting nature).
Failure to provide the aforementioned data will make it impossible to establish the relationship with the Owner. The aforementioned purposes represent, pursuant to Article 6, commi b, c, f, suitable legal bases for the lawfulness of the processing. If it is intended to carry out treatments for different purposes, a specific consent will be required from the interested parties.
3.3 Methods of processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in Art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected and related legal obligations.
3.4 Scope of treatment
The data are processed by internal subjects regularly authorized and instructed pursuant to Article 29 of the GDPR. It is also possible to request the scope of communication of personal data, obtaining precise indications on any external subjects operating as managers or independent data controllers (consultants, technicians, banks, transporters, etc.).
4) POLICY UPDATE
It should be noted that this information may be subject to periodic review, also in relation to the relevant legislation and jurisprudence. In the event of significant changes, appropriate evidence will be given in the home-page of the site for a suitable time. In any case, the interested party is invited to periodically consult the present policy.